sábado, 12 de fevereiro de 2011

Valentines Night Out.

So I went to the Valentines Traffic Light party yesterday, and of course I was ready for having fun. The thing is, every time I go out clubbing, I can't help but think "Is this really how I want to meet my future Valentine?" The answer is no. No, I don't, I want to meet him in a book store, or HMV, but never when we're going out clubbing. However, I can't really predict this things and I know everything is possible.

 I've got to say this though, yesterday I did have fun, until, I saw Blondie.

 You see, every time I go into a school, I already know the boys I won't EVER have, but I do like to look, because looking never killed anybody, and yesterday Blondie was in fact terrific. Oh Blondie, so beautiful, I was trying not to droll, until one of my friends said:

  - Him? I know him!!

 Apparently my friends know all the guys I'm falling head over hills with, and they never TELL me! So of course I was marvelled, and after a request from my friend, he came to dance KINDA BUT NOT REALLY beside me! Until this girl, who was wearing a backpack, at the club, appeared and he went to her, and started talking to her. My mouth fell to the floor. I was all dolled up, and he went to talk with the girl who was wearing jeans and a shirt, with a backpack on her back.
  Even though I said to my friend, what I promised on this blog I wouldn't say any more "He's too much for me" suddenly I started to question myself, until I decided as soon as I got home "I don't care about him any more." and I really don't. Even though he is gorgeous, and plays football, and is totally my dream man, I DON'T CARE.

 Maybe I should really try with the book store hottie. I don't know, I'm not meant to do this things, really. I'm not really the type of person who succeeds every time she tries something with a guy, mainly because I get to nervous, and I ruin things before they even start. Whatever will be, will be I guess. 

 But I'll leave you with a wonderful song, so you don't get all depressed and thinking "Awh, poor girl"
  Have a nice weekend!

0 comentários:

Enviar um comentário